Monday, February 27, 2023

 



Led Zeppelin Kashmir

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails
Across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face
Along the straits of fear 
                                            -Led Zeppelin


5000 yrs waiting for this
we are here to see
travelers through time and space
incredible history. 

The fire burns with light like love
Oh, it grows within
days will bring
it back again
evil is growing dim. 

Those who poison worlds will not
be seeing Shangri-La.

But for the rest
born watching this
always with
these promises...
   
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
                                      -David Psalm 23



There will be a better world
we know you've heard before
tell it to the fire within
this time we find the door. 
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

  Let's Hang Let the good times roll as much as you can get this freakish trash out of my hair Covid came and got me this Christmas my m...