Tuesday, March 7, 2023



 



Jesus and Tesla Help Us Heal 



 See an ism run away take a long hot bath

sing a song without a prism screwing up the facts   

I'd like to see a moment where everyone sat down

seven billion bodies legs splayed upon the ground   

connected with the energy Tesla tried to gather

a hospital comes up from hell irony in abundance.   


An hour a day to sit and pray or meditate awhile

play gin rummy sing be funny any happy thing

put in perspective the true notion earth important too

just let it go "I can't sit down"  I'll stain my new blue jeans

or "I'm too old I need a couch"  a special section too?  


No one's in charge? Where is the bell? Will there be pancakes too? 

And what about the suicides? How will they be removed?     

 

Perhaps Pol Pot is somewhere still disguised as Adam Schtick? 

making hard decisions must be a part of this   

mirror mirror in my car where do I go from here?  

crowds have started gathering and I'm simply out of beer.  


We need to focus find a way to bring everyone's attention

to one place and fill their faces with a calm reflection.    


Oh wait I know!  Let's ask God to sit with us and show us how it goes.   


It doesn't matter how He dresses any body's good. 

but we must have the big vibration stills the mind for real

the one you know you felt one time and nearly lost yourself

when it was "new" then "newer" then just kept going that way

"newer" multiplied a fountain or like rain!  Each drop a bomb

of peace and glory now...


Forget the couch.  


All the day the people came and plugged into the wave  

together healing in the grass while He walked around

light shining on everyone attracting birds and ships

from many different galaxies they can't believe we moved

the planet up this way as if we could move mountains

ignoring steps like pyramids or living in the ocean.    


Everywhere around the world and God was there for all

different bodies just for fun but all with light surpassing

all the suns of all the worlds in a large sun basket

but gentle so we can see


That's why He's different helping the blind to see

standing in the grass right here.  

Hi Jesus

thanks 

for helping me   

     

with people in the grass

a simple concept hard to see

for those too busy  

with the mowing

leaving us too fast.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

  Let's Hang Let the good times roll as much as you can get this freakish trash out of my hair Covid came and got me this Christmas my m...