Tuesday, March 7, 2023

 

 

stone tossed in a lichened pond
with this ring I thee wed
soft storm brings rainwater slides
while hiking a deep forest ledge   

waterfalls with birds at ease
pond rain shyly speaks
sunflower sends some seeds to play
one star stays in a deep blue way   

cathedrals  grow upon the earth
created in green hues
crystal patterns on the ground
frame designs in dew

through these woods I am my own
unbothered by the streets
saying yes when cardinals sing
        at last finding some sleep           

waking then walking awhile
needing nothing more
loving her and kneeling now 
  once more upon the forest floor    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

  Let's Hang Let the good times roll as much as you can get this freakish trash out of my hair Covid came and got me this Christmas my m...