Sunday, March 5, 2023

 


Let's Hang

Let the good times roll as much as you can
get this freakish trash out of my hair
Covid came and got me this Christmas
my meanness fought back didn't play 
let the good times roll mothers let's see 
here's one not falling dead suddenly
a few days with fever it's the flu prettied up
with doctor enforcers to make it seem rough.
Covid I kill you you're dead on my floor
now we can let the good times roll.
Turning this thing into some fun
beating it with the butt of my gun
killing the bugger is enjoyment as well
sending it back to the clever devil 
having a party soon come on down here
Covid the beggar will be in arrears.
Failure is almost one hundred percent certain
just stay away from the hospital curtain. 
please let me kick it around for awhile
activity is good and it's making me smile
singing as well and I've got just the song
let the good times roll yeah let's hang and sing
about the new world that will execute things.
Oh, there is going to be such a line
"next" is the word we will hear many times 
roll, baby, roll let's have some more children
embrace  antibodies I'll show you mine
let the good times roll as we watch them go down
Covid creatures down to the ground. 
A sudden snap and we are so there 
just for the kids whose hearts they injured. 
when parents wake up their heads will explode
Where's Madam Defarge?  let the good times roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

  Let's Hang Let the good times roll as much as you can get this freakish trash out of my hair Covid came and got me this Christmas my m...